As you might notice, my focus in eczema treatment is not on the physical treatment. I highly believe in the psycho-dermatology factors that drives eczema break out.
Although not all people are driven by the psychology factors in their eczema break out, you have to admit that however small it is, psychology factors rule eczema sufferers' life - low self esteem, feels rejected by the society, even suicidal! Read my previous post about becoming suicidal because of eczema.
What can I do to survive eczema break out?
- Stay calm - getting upset and panic will only worsen the symptom
- Whenever possible, DON'T scracth! - scratching will trigger chain effect of itches on your skin with eczema patches
- Use lots of moisturiser to avoid dry skin that will worsen the break out
- Bathe or shower with soap less often to avoid dry skin
- Pray or meditate - according to your believe, pray or meditate helps a lot
- Last resort, use hydrocortico steroids - only for severe eczema break out
- Last but not least, consult your doctor right away!