Eczema Club reader review
"A very good informative site about this very distressing condition. As an ex sufferer myself I can really relate to this as it advocates natural remedies rather than drugs and medicated ointments. A good site for the topic."
- Susan, naturalhealthbenefits.com

Does Spirituality Play a Big Role in Managing Your Eczema?

Monday 10 March 2008

To my family and I, spirituality in managing your eczema is very critical. You shall never underestimate the power of faith.

Spirituality does help us to get through the rough times - put things in perspective. And, the more you put your hands off you and your eczema (literally and figuratively) and devote to your Higher Being, you will see INSTANT relieve.

I am a Christian - I am devoted to the Almighty God, Jesus Christ. Although I seek what a man could think of the best solutions for my family conditions - mainstream medication and herbal treatment of eczema - JC offers my family and I the BEST solution - release your hands from the wheel of your life, and He will take control to do what's best for us. That's how faith works, and that's how you break the eczema breakout cycle.

No matter what your spirituality paths are, you have to start devoting now, and release your grasp of your eczema conditions, and do what's best but often forgotten and underestimated - stop trying to cure your eczema for a while, and start praying or meditating!

If it works for my family and I, it could very well works for you, too!

0 comments:



Eczema Club reader review

"You have a great site with honest evaluation of dangerous herbal products plus the good advice. Many will be helped by your site if they apply what you have posted."
- Muryal, nanas-cbmall.com

"Great looking blog and a good little niche to help fellow sufferers. The laout is easy on the eye and the navigation a breeze. I liked the article on water softeners. Its great that you provide your readers with information like ongoing studies and research. As for you question, I really don't know of any way you can improve your blog. It looks great to me. I wish you all the best."
- Linda, teendrugaddiction.blogspot.com