Eczema Club reader review
"A very good informative site about this very distressing condition. As an ex sufferer myself I can really relate to this as it advocates natural remedies rather than drugs and medicated ointments. A good site for the topic."
- Susan, naturalhealthbenefits.com

Great blog about life with eczema

Thursday 21 February 2008

I found one great blog on eczema - Another Eczema Blog, at http://scratchit.wordpress.com.

A pretty active blog with useful information, particularly on eczema-related products and the blogger's daily struggle with eczema, including progress pictures.

It's happy to know another eczema sufferer survive the eczema outbreak and share his/her journey.

0 comments:



Eczema Club reader review

"You have a great site with honest evaluation of dangerous herbal products plus the good advice. Many will be helped by your site if they apply what you have posted."
- Muryal, nanas-cbmall.com

"Great looking blog and a good little niche to help fellow sufferers. The laout is easy on the eye and the navigation a breeze. I liked the article on water softeners. Its great that you provide your readers with information like ongoing studies and research. As for you question, I really don't know of any way you can improve your blog. It looks great to me. I wish you all the best."
- Linda, teendrugaddiction.blogspot.com